My name is Ali and I started baking in college and ever since have loved it but it was not until recently that I found I had real knack for it. I have a full time job and a tiny kitchen but I have decided, with the help of some inadvertent marketing, to make a go at a part time special events baking company.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rest In Peace Cupcakes

I know this is a bit belated but I just have not had a moment to post it seems.
Here are the cupcakes I made for the Katherine's Halloween party.


They are pumpkin and vanilla cupcakes


with cream cheese or cinnamon brown butter frosting. The tombstones are sugar cookies and the dirt is brown sugar. Next time I will have to find something a little less sweet for the dirt.


Everyone seems to like them. 

Next on the agenda of cooking -- red velvet cake pops and vanilla cupcakes with chai tea frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment