My name is Ali and I started baking in college and ever since have loved it but it was not until recently that I found I had real knack for it. I have a full time job and a tiny kitchen but I have decided, with the help of some inadvertent marketing, to make a go at a part time special events baking company.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally... Some Pumpkin Baking

I have been trying to bake these all week but life just got in the way until now.
These were a big hit last year though I changed it up with a different frosting this time.
It is time to expand my frosting horizons beyond cream cheese.
Here are some pictures of my pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon brown butter frosting.






I will let you know the verdict tomorrow after the office tastes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment